- Apr. 25 - Men's Golf @ Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Championships - 10th of 14 - results
- Apr. 24 - Men's Golf @ Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Championships - No Team Score
- Apr. 21 - Women's Golf @ Jaguar Illiana Shootout (Governors State, IU Northwest, Robert Morris, Trinity Christian) - 3rd of 4 - results
- Apr. 18 - Men's Golf @ vs. Calumet St. Joseph (W, 302-357) - 1st of 2
- Apr. 17 - Men's Golf @ Calumet College Invitational - No Team Score - results
- Apr. 15 - Men's Golf @ Beu Mussatto Invitational - 10th of 10 - results
- Apr. 14 - Men's Golf @ Beu Mussatto Invitational - No Team Score
- Apr. 11 - Men's Golf @ St. Francis Spring Invitational - 7th of 10 - results
- Apr. 8 - Men's Golf @ Jaguar Spring Invitational - 2nd of 4 - results
- Apr. 8 - Women's Golf @ Jaguar Spring Invitational - 2nd of 3 - results
Club Sports and Organizations
Students may take advantage of the many clubs and organizations that exist at Governors State University. They provide the opportunity to meet others with the same majors or specific interests. The majority of organizations are related to academic programs while others support a variety of social and special interests.
Governors State University offers opportunities for students on campus to participate and compete in club sports. The recreational club sports currently offered are:
Contact Program Director, Dean Jennings, at [email protected] or call (708) 534-4945 to learn more information.
Start a New Club
Any group of students can form new clubs and organizations. A minimum of seven students can seek chartering as a student club or organization through the Office of Student Life. Students can select their advisor in cooperation with the Office of Student Life and the college, if appropriate. All organizations must renew their charters each academic year. The following is a list of charters on file and the general purpose of the organization, as stated by its members.
To learn more about all the currently established clubs on campus, click here to learn more information on how to start up your club and/or join an existing club!
For information or assistance, contact the Assistant Dean of Students at 708.534.4552 or contact the club/organization by email.