- Apr. 28 - Women's Golf @ Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Championships - 9th of 11 - results
- Apr. 27 - Women's Golf @ Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Championships - No Team Score
- Apr. 25 - Men's Golf @ Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Championships - 10th of 14 - results
- Apr. 24 - Men's Golf @ Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Championships - No Team Score
- Apr. 21 - Women's Golf @ Jaguar Illiana Shootout (Governors State, IU Northwest, Robert Morris, Trinity Christian) - 3rd of 4 - results
- Apr. 18 - Men's Golf @ vs. Calumet St. Joseph (W, 302-357) - 1st of 2
- Apr. 17 - Men's Golf @ Calumet College Invitational - No Team Score - results
- Apr. 15 - Men's Golf @ Beu Mussatto Invitational - 10th of 10 - results
- Apr. 14 - Men's Golf @ Beu Mussatto Invitational - No Team Score
- Apr. 11 - Men's Golf @ St. Francis Spring Invitational - 7th of 10 - results
To be considered a GSU Jaguar one must come prepared to meet the qualifications necessary both as a student here at Governors State University as well as an athlete through the NAIA.
First Year Eligibility
First-year students must satisfy the following requirements in order to be eligible:
- Official High School transcript showing a minimum 2.75 unweighted GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum ACT* score of 18 composite or SAT equivalent (minimum SAT score range of 860-890 when combining Critical Reading plus Math)
- Academic Personal Statement- providing a statement may benefit students who are near or below one or both of the listed admissions requirements.
*Students are encouraged to take the ACT writing component if they plan to major in an education program.
*GSU School Code for the ACT is: 1028
Transfer Student Eligibility
- Earned a minimum of 45 transferable college credits at an accredited institution
*Applicants with credit hours fewer than 45, may be considered if they have completed 100 percent of the Illinois Articulation Initiative general education core curriculum requirements at an accredited institution.
Student-athletes must meet GSU and NAIA academic eligibility requirements and have his or her eligibility approved by the Director of Athletics, Faculty Athletics Representative, and Registrar prior to being able to participate in intercollegiate competition. Check out PlayNAIA website to learn more information.
Get the Information You Need to Become a Jaguar!
Talk to an admissions counselor, schedule a campus tour, meet with our athletic director and the coach of your sport to learn more about all that GSU has to offer!
Office of Admissions
Office of Athletics and Recreation